Wednesday, October 24, 2012

EVALUATION


Evaluation;

1.      
·      The goal of this assignment was to investigate food and technology and the impact it has on the Hospitality Industry and society.
·      We had around a month to complete the research on the food industry and another few weeks to get the food orders and recipies in before we cooked.
·      Yes the time was perfectly adequate to get the work required done.
·      I was not here for the practical part of the assignment as I was on exchange, but I learnt a lot about the food industry from the research.
·      I was not here for the practical part of the assignment.

   3.
·      The assignment was interesting because it taught me a lot about packaging and what I should look out for on the packaging and the things that should be included on the packaging.
·      The research was not too challenging, there was just a lot of it.
·      I do not have any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment